- Each week one evening or afternoon the sauna for free!
- Dining together at the French way. Also vegetarian meals are possible!
- On request a creative afternoon (painting, drawing, clays or something else).
- List of markets in the area!
- Walks in the area with map material, both easy and difficult, both in Dutch and French. We help you to map material and give you information and advice.
- Some very nice car tours in the Dutch!
- Lots of tourist information about the area.
- Paragliding (also double jump/flight as first flight), mountain biking (also guided), hiking, canoeing, fishing (with local license), golf, tennis, etc., etc.
- Climbing through the trees.
- And bird experts: within a day you’ll surely see 20 to 30 different bird species.
Tour de France passes our camping. Every Friday 17.00-19.00 tourist market Treignac
Large fireworks Treignac
Every Friday 17.00-19.00 tourist market Treignac
Large fireworks Treignac
Go on dates yet to be determined:
Oldtimer and oldtimeronderdelenbeurs Uzerche (early July)
Egletons and Uzerche in July: medieval festivals
Flea market Treignac (end of July/early aug.)
Village Festival Veix (3 km) (1st Sunday of september)
Village Festival Lestards (3 km) (in June)
Blueberry Festival Chaumeil (5 km); giant cake and accordion music, folk dances (1st weekend August)
Bol d’Or des Monédières cycling race (end of July/August 1st week)
Every 18th of the month real French market also with animals and plants in Croisille sur Briance.
There are many more activities, but the data taken place is not yet known.
Visits nearby and a bit further away:
As a first course Treignac. Old town with interesting history.
Lestards: unique church with a thatched roof, the only one in France.
Cledat, old abandoned village in the middle of the forest
Chateau de Val, medieval castle
Corrèze Village, with a large pottery market once a year.
Chaumeil, pretty village with two small museums and the Monedières center
Uzerche, nice old town with train and crypt below the church
Pan de Travenzac (slate quarry)
Chateau de Pompadour with racehorse breeding
Maison de l’Arbre (arboretum and petting)
Suc au May (viewpoint)
Blueberry farm in the Monedières. Nice to enjoy the view with coffee and blueberry pie
Egletons (nice town with many shops)
Meymac, pretty village with a museum for contemporary art
Tourbière de Longeroux, moors; bog area of hundreds of acres of walking through it with short explanations in English and French. Also fun for children.
Ruins des Cars, Gallo-Roman ruins of temples and settlement.
Tulle, capital of the department. Beautiful city for shopping.
Brive, largest city of the department (80,000 inh.). Many large department stores (LeClerc, Auchan, Castorama, etc.)
Gorge de la Dordogne, large dams and water areas in this part of the Dordogne which flows through the department of Corrèze. Many beautiful view points, delightfull villages and towns.